• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Official One Piece 3D Breasts Mouse Pads for Sale

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quote
I guess a certain someone got jealous over certain Robin Nico and Nami doujin scattered online, and decided he can cash in on the pervs, too. Rolling Eyes
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quote
I have nothing.

I have absolutely nothing. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to say? Seriously! It's like...gah.

I get Oda is a major perv, but still, this is a freaking young boy's comic! It's not aimed at adults and the creepy shut ins! Not to mention it has a rather large European subset fandom. Does that mean Germany is going to get these too?
JLightstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote
My question is how people going to explain this item to their local customs agent?

" No, seriously! This is a mouse pad."

I think this is very odd for Oda to even consider however, if guys get mouse pads like these, don't you think the girls should get ones with the male characters dropping their trousers to bare their butts? ( the only part of the male anatomy I could think of.) while looking over their shoulders? Never underestimate the spending power of fangirls.
KanjiiZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quote
So even children's shows have succumbed to attracting the loser otaku. Say what you will but all of these "oppai mousepads" are for losers.
Bored_Ming

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quote
The mouse pads could make a good gag gift. However, I refuse to even touch the Luffy laser pointer.
Shay Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quote
I've only read seventeen volumes (up to just after Chopper joins), but that expression does NOT belong on Nami's face.

(Hello Kitty vibrator, anyone?)
E-Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote
First time I've heard of a 3D breasts mouse pad. Last I was in Japan I've only seen displays of Squeeze Balls(Which look more like Squeeze Breasts to me) and Hentai figurines located next to the Dragon Ball figures.

I got nothing against fanserivce merchandise. As I do enjoy seeing a little bit or a dose of it in the anime I've watched.

Though I wouldn't mind owning the one mouse pad with Nico Robin on it. She's my all time favorite out of all of the women in One Piece.
Dumnerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quote
JLightstar wrote:
My question is how people going to explain this item to their local customs agent?

" No, seriously! This is a mouse pad."

I think this is very odd for Oda to even consider however, if guys get mouse pads like these, don't you think the girls should get ones with the male characters dropping their trousers to bare their butts? ( the only part of the male anatomy I could think of.) while looking over their shoulders? Never underestimate the spending power of fangirls.
Let's see:
A mousepad of Luffy (with that trademark smile of his), droppin' his pants & bendin' over with his bare buttocks as the armrest..... Laughing Laughing Laughing You win!!!
wicked86

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quote
If these are going to be stateside, I'll definitely be buying one. Nothing wrong with some sleazy merch every once in a while
animefan86

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quote
KanjiiZ wrote:
So even children's shows have succumbed to attracting the loser otaku. Say what you will but all of these "oppai mousepads" are for losers.

dude... seriously they're just mousepads, you don't have to be a dick about it, i don't care what your opinion is, don't call everyone "Losers" because they have one.
Ulinox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Nice! Now this is what you make if you want it to sell! Now all we need is the Fairy Tail edition! Hell yes! Arrow
Gecko Moria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah.. FUNimation is gonna love this.
KanjiiZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote
animefan86 wrote:
KanjiiZ wrote:

dude... seriously they're just mousepads, you don't have to be a dick about it, i don't care what your opinion is, don't call everyone "Losers" because they have one.

Oh, like I'm lying?
rinmackie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quote
KanjiiZ wrote:

One Piece, a children's show? Someone should have told Oda not to put such big breasts on his lady characters. Oh, wait. This is from Japan where they don't get worked up about such things. Even the gals in the Pokemon manga have "prominent protrusions", which, of course, get edited out over here. These kind of mousepads have been around in Japan for years. Nothing unusual, there. Anyway, i kinda doubt young children buy them, even in Japan.

Personally, I have nothing against them. And I'm a woman, btw.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote
There's no way Oda would've approved of this! No freaking way!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10