• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ghost in the Shell, what's the 15 minute bonus feature?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 pm Reply with quote
There's a theater about 40 minutes from where i live that will show the original gits movie. i was thinking about going but i was going to have a busy day tomorrow and i need to wake up early. on the site though, it mentions something about a 15 minute bonus feature. then i found out the movie also had screenings in early February to promote the live action movie, and it also had 15 minute bonus feature. can anyone tell me what it is exactly? i'm really itching to know.
GeorgeC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:24 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen GITS recently but I have seen other Fathom Events screenings...

Usually, the extras on these screenings are interviews with the directors or at least a producer of the movie.
In another case, the No Game, No LIfe Zero anime feature, the extra ran in front of the film and was a synopsis of the TV series to catch people to date or inform who hadn't seen the TV show before the movie.
Usually, the extra is AFTER the film and it's what I described earlier.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1